Monday, September 21, 2009

KAZAKHSTAN, ASIA


Today we were able to join our hearts together and pray for the ministries in Kazakhstan.

In Kazakhstan you cannot freely share your faith. That's a luxury I have living in the United States. Because I can freely share my concern for the people of Kazakhstan I have been able to impact the ministries there from right where I live. In fact, I have partnered with Kazakhstan to help the Apple Tree ministry. My coworkers and I raised money to provide winter clothes and coats for children at the Apple Tree House.

You can do that too. Want to know how? My office took on this project through the Great Co-Mission catalog. We asked our friends, family, and church to support this need and were able to raise enough to provide warm clothes and coats to over a dozen kids. It wasn't hard and there are several projects like this in the catalog. You can view the catalog at www.wgm.org/catalog. Build your team and make an impact for missions in your neighborhood. There are kids on the other side of the world who will thank you.

Blessings,
Kristi Crisp
The Call Editor
World Gospel Mission
www.wgm.org/call

No comments: