Thursday, October 2, 2008

10/2 - Stockton Peniel



Missing

I missed the call today. I can't believe I missed the call. It's the first time since the Concert of Prayer began that I missed the call. Good thing for you and me we have the prayers on the website. It's not quite the same but it was good to be reminded about how to pray for the Stockton ministry. New volunteers, new neighborhood center, and yet there are still children desperately needing to know the love of our Saviour. Many of them have missing parents, family members, and friends because of their gang activities. Join me in praying for this ministry. Children are our future and if these neighborhood children would turn their faces to the Lord the whole Stockton, California community could be changed forever.

Come to the Concert tomorrow where we will pray for a couple of fields WGM feels God calling us to.

See you at the Concert!

Kristi Crisp
Call to Prayer Editor
World Gospel Mission

www.wgmcalltoprayer.org

No comments: